Saturday, November 20, 2010

Picture Picture

This was what happened in most of my classes towards the end of last semester. It all started in chemistry class. Then physics, c++, and ethics. Never did it in calculus though because, you know... its calculus. Plus I had a separate book to write my calculus notes but no book at all for the other subjects. Haha. This is the masterpiece!!! (click to enlarge)


So how??? Cun or not???

Its all just random stuff. Got cartoons, food, animals, telephone, tree, castle, shin chan, school badge, cheese and some other stuff that even I don't know what it is. At first it was quite easy, scribble scribble... Then I ran out of things to draw... So I started to ask people for opinion... Then I realized that i don't know how to draw even some simple things. After many attempts then only I got it right. Like these:

Rubber Ducky!!!

Dog!!!

Halloween Pumpkin!!!
The rubber ducky reminded me of Sesame Street, so I tried drawing Elmo. But failed. So I went to this website http://www.drawingnow.com/learn-to-draw-elmo.html and now I can draw Elmo. Yay!!!

Elmo

And also spongebob!!!

But I also came up with my own characters, maybe I should give them names.

Tortoise with a hat.

Square face with a hat.

So this is what happens when you can't concentrate in class and you're pretending to take notes.
One more thing, while doing this I realized that sometimes the simple things might not be so simple after all. Like the rubber ducky. So food for thought: don't underestimate the little things. Chiao...



2 comments:

Vic said...

LOL (for real), so cute ^^
I used to scribble in the class as well. Perhaps I should do it again =p

Jazz said...

Awww, so CUTEEE!!! Haha! :)) I do tht too, but I draw skulls most of the time! :P