Sunday, January 30, 2011

??? ???

We discussed a short story in literature class the other day. Title was "Spy vs Spy". Guess what happened to me on that same day? The same thing that happened in the story!!! I was shocked when it happened that I was laughing to myself.

That night, for the first time ever, EVER. I had a chat with my brother's girlfriend. For the first time! Never talk to her before, never even talk about her. At first when she came online I thought ok maybe she simply wanna kacau me, nothing better to do or what. So I layan only lah.

Then in the end the shocking part happened, she ajak me to join her, my brother and some of their friends for some high school gathering! Just like in Spy vs Spy. What a coincidence. Is it the Universe giving me a heads up? Used some emo words to influence me some more. Damn... I didn't go by the way. If I went, confirm will be damn awkward. So sudden. So unexpected. See I can't even think of a title for this post.

What my brother said? Nothing. Cover macho habis...

2 comments:

Vic said...

LOL, Thaya, that's your younger brother, is it?
Love the way you write, sound so Thaya =D

Thaya said...

Elder brother dei...