Saturday, December 11, 2010

KLIMS

Have you heard of the KL International Motor Show 2010? Well I went to check it out on the 10th of December and I think it was just alright. Not as gempak as I thought it would be. Didn't see as many cool concept cars as I expected. For example Nissan mostly showed their production cars, Naza had all the expensive ones like the Lambo, Peugot, Porsche but it was out of reach so can only see from far, tak syok la like that.

Some Porsche

A Lamborghini

The best booth for me was proton's. Why? Because you can see all their cars up close and even sit in some of them. Their new concept cars was quite cun, especially the Lekir, Tuah and Emas.


Proton Lekir

Proton Tuah

Best car has to be the Toyota FT-HS. Even the rims itself looks damn cun. Damn.

Toyota FT-HS ( got it from google)

Other than cars there will always be models at these shows but in this show most of the models were just ok. I think Nissan used their own workers as models dunno how to smile properly also. But to me the best was the Chevrolet models. Memang cun (Sorry no pictures, I'm not the type of person who run around with cameras. All the pictures here are taken by my friend using my phone after his phone ran out of battery). But pity some of them have to stand there so long putting on a fake smile. And I saw one guy with a dlsr camera, zooming nicely at the models' body. Zoom zoom zoom snap. Misuse of technology. Haih...

The Chevrolet Camaro with the hot models on the other side.

A lot of people had dslr cameras on that day actually, all running around so fast taking so many photos, simply snap snap only. Never really appreciate the cars. Few seconds at one car, take some pictures (of the car and models) then walk off. I don't know why but I feel like they're a bit of a show off. Haha.

Bumblebee was there but he only stood still. The Batmobile was there as well but like shit only. Looks damn fake plus they kept it far inside so doesn't feel grand. These two are just there to attract people to come to the show I think. Nothing great.

Very tall Bumblebee with glowing eyes

My first car show ever. All in all it was ok lah, boleh tahan. At least got the chance to experience it.



1 comment:

Diane said...

eee..so cool one! shit the lekir car looks so awesome *goo goo eyes*