Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Scam Scam

I got an interesting message in my phone the other day, from some weird number :+628991814415. I think its an Indonesian number trying to scam me. Here's the message,

Ni ayah guna fon police
tlong bgi credit maxi$
30 ringgit ke nombo baru ayah 0128112857
Ayah lgi ada msalah kat balai police.
Ta payah call, sekejap ayah call

Damn dumb rite. Takkan lah people will fall so easily for this kind of scam. Plus it is highly unlikely for my father to message me in malay. He doesn't even know how to use SMS. I remember hearing about this scam on the radio once and I think they randomly send this to any maxis number. Indonesian phone scams memang top ah.

So if you feel bored, maybe you want to try calling my "ayah" and say hi. And standby 30 bucks just in case lah.

1 comment:

cliam said...

Scams are everywhere, I got plenty in my email too. Lol, I actually had a post about scam also.